There are many things that people think about when planning events such as the venue and entertainment however centerpieces cannot be overlooked. The video above is a step by step tutorial on how to make the centerpieces pictured below.
- Fill vases with river rocks
- Add seashells to each vase, make sure to use a variation of shells and to not add too many this will cause it to look busy
- Add water, make the water have varying height between vases as well
- Add floating candle and light
- Four colorful glass bottles
- Beach sand
- Colorful paper
- Small seashells
- Fill bottles with sand
- Rip small colorful paper and add a little message incase guests want to read it and insert into the largest bottle
- Place in cute arrangement
- Add seashells or sand around bottles
I hope you all enjoyed this tutorial on how to make beach themed centerpieces. Please comment below with any questions or other requests for different tutorials.